At the moment, we have our sensors monitoring over 40 crops. There are no limitations, crop-wise, for the sensor, however, i tis not yet adapted to hydroponics systems. They have been used in both outside farms and greenhouses, and in both permanent and temporary crops.
Articles in this section
- 1 - How can I buy the multi-sensor Stoock?
- 2 - Do I need to buy a weather station?
- 3 - Is the data from the weather station closest to my farm reliable?
- 4 - Can I install the sensor on my own?
- 5 - How do I install the sensor?
- 6 - How do I turn the sensor on?
- 7 - How do I access the data gathered by my sensor?
- 8 - What kind of warranty does the sensor have?
- 9 - How many sensors do I need to have in my farm?
- 10 - How does the Stoock communicate?