After the sensor has been installed, you must wait about 8 days so that it can adapt to the soil. Then, an analysis of the results obtained by the Stoock is performed in order to assess their accuracy.
Articles in this section
- 1 - How can I buy the multi-sensor Stoock?
- 2 - Do I need to buy a weather station?
- 3 - Is the data from the weather station closest to my farm reliable?
- 4 - Can I install the sensor on my own?
- 5 - How do I install the sensor?
- 6 - How do I turn the sensor on?
- 7 - How do I access the data gathered by my sensor?
- 8 - What kind of warranty does the sensor have?
- 9 - How many sensors do I need to have in my farm?
- 10 - How does the Stoock communicate?