To install the Stoock, you need to drill a hole in the soil with the same length as the sensor, remove a sample from the soil, mix it with water in a bucket and put it back into the hole. Place the sensor in the hole, guide the solar panel towards South if you’re in the Northern Hemisphere or North if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere. Then, click the button on top (ON) for about 5 seconds until you hear a sound. Make sure the green led light turns on. Then, put water in the installation location and saturate the surrounding land in a radius of at least 10 centimeters around the sensor.
Articles in this section
- 1 - How can I buy the multi-sensor Stoock?
- 2 - Do I need to buy a weather station?
- 3 - Is the data from the weather station closest to my farm reliable?
- 4 - Can I install the sensor on my own?
- 5 - How do I install the sensor?
- 6 - How do I turn the sensor on?
- 7 - How do I access the data gathered by my sensor?
- 8 - What kind of warranty does the sensor have?
- 9 - How many sensors do I need to have in my farm?
- 10 - How does the Stoock communicate?