The number of sensors per farm depends on several factors, like the homogeneity of the land, the crops and the watering sectors. If you want a custom budget, just contact us at (+351) 214 240 126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- 1 - How can I buy the multi-sensor Stoock?
- 2 - Do I need to buy a weather station?
- 3 - Is the data from the weather station closest to my farm reliable?
- 4 - Can I install the sensor on my own?
- 5 - How do I install the sensor?
- 6 - How do I turn the sensor on?
- 7 - How do I access the data gathered by my sensor?
- 8 - What kind of warranty does the sensor have?
- 9 - How many sensors do I need to have in my farm?
- 10 - How does the Stoock communicate?