Agroop favors transparency when using its Services, reason why it demands you to carefully read the constant conditions of the present document, in which it informs about the way it handles the data treatment, its purposes, the means and conditions of the communication, but also, its rights as the data’s owner.
1. Gathered information
Agroop gathers several types of information to operate efficiently and provide you the best possible Products, Services and ways of use. Some of this data are directly provided, others are obtained through the observation of the way you interact with Agroop’s Products and Services. Others are available through other sources that may be combined with the data Agroop gathers directly. Regardless of the source, Agroop considers important to deal with that information carefully and help the User/Client maintain his privacy.
What we gather:
- Registration/Creation of an Agroop account – when you sign up to use our websites and Services, you may be asked to provide information about yourself, such as your name, tax file number, email and phone number.
- Login – to access some of Agroop’s Services, you will need to login with an email and a password, known as Agroop account. By logging in in one of our Services or websites, you can automatically login in other Agroop’s websites and Services that use the Agroop account.
- Use of our sites and Services – we gather data that tell us how you interact with our Services, including the browser you use, your IP address, your location, cookies and other unique IDs, the pages you visit and the features you use.
- Data from other sources – through the demographic data we buy from other companies, we can get additional information about you.
When we request you the personal information, you can refuse to provide it. However, by doing so, you may not be able to use some features or Services.
How we gather:
- Registration or search forms, elements where you will invariably insert data;
- Technologies like cookies and web beacons.
- Web registers that allow us to gather standard information sent by the browser to all the visited websites, such as the IP address, the browser’s type and language and the website where the User comes from, as well as the visited pages and used hyperlinks used by visiting our sites and Services.
- Software installed in the computer or other device, prone to give information needed to operate, update or improve that Software.
2. Creating an Agroop account
You can create an Agroop account by providing the data previously mentioned (name, email, phone number and password). We will use your information solely for safety reasons, such as to verify your identity or reset your password if you can’t access your Agroop account. Some Services may require additional safety; in those cases, you will be asked to provide some additional information. The email and password used to create and log in in your Agroop account are your “credentials” that you will use for the authentication to our network. We give your credentials a unique ID number to identify them and corresponding information.
You must use a personal email in an email Service to which you have access.
When you create an Agroop account, you will also ask you to provide the following demographic data: country and zip code.
You may request your date of birth to verify if you are a legal adult.
Possible gathered demographic information will be used for market studies and will also be used by our online ads systems to present you personalized ads about the Products and Services you may find useful; however, our ads services don’t receive or use information that may identify you personally or directly (like your name, email or phone number). If you choose not to receive personalized ads, you can block the receiving of cookies in your computer or devices.
We will use the email you used to create your Agroop account to send you reports related to your use of our Products and Services and the safety of your account. Similarly, we may send you promotional emails about our Products and Services, according to the local legislation.
3. Login in Software, websites or Services with your Agroop account
When you log in in a website or Service with your Agroop account, we gather some information to validate your identity on behalf of the website or Service, protect you from a malicious use of the account and also protect the efficiency and safety of the account Service. For example, after the login, the account Service receives your credentials and registers your login name and other information, such as the unique number associated with your credentials, your IP address, the version of the browser and operating system and a date and time. If you use an Agroop account to log in in a device or Software installed on a device, that device gets an exclusive and random ID which will be sent as part of your credentials to the account Service in Agroop.
Afterwards, that same ID will be used to help protect your account anytime you log in in a website or Service with your Agroop account. In that case, the account Service sends the following strict confirmation information to the website or Service you log in in; an exclusive ID (which allows the website or Service to determine if you are the same person every time you log in), the version number given to your account (it is given a new number each time you change the login information), confirmation or non-confirmation of the email address and warning related to the deactivation of your account (if the account has been eventually deactivated).
When you log in in an Agroop app, it will send standard information to Agroop about your device, like the manufacturer and the model of the device. We may use that information about the device to customize some communications with you, such as emails or chats meant to help you start using an Agroop app.
Some third-parties websites and Services that allow to log in with your Agroop account require your email address for the supply of Services. So, we provide your email address (but not your password) to that website or Service. If you create the Agroop’s account credentials with the website or Service, you may have limited access to the information associated with your credentials and profile, as seen during the creation of the account.
If you received your account through third-parties, like an administrator of an entity, that person may have rights regarding your account, such as view your use of the account, profile data, read or store content in your account and even suspend or cancel your account. If the User is an entity administrator and has provided to its Users Agroop accounts, he will be responsible for any activity performed by those accounts.
Please note that the websites and Services that allow you to log in with your Agroop account may use or share your email address or other personal information provided to them, as mentioned on the corresponding privacy declarations. It can also share the exclusive ID number provided by the account Service only to fulfill a Service or transaction requested by you. All the websites or Services that use an Agroop account need to have a privacy declaration, though Agroop doesn’t control or monitor the privacy practices of those websites, prone to variations.
4. How we use your personal information
We use the information we gather to operate, improve and customize the Products and Services we offer. The information gathered through an Agroop service can be bundled with the information obtained through other Agroop’s Services to give you a more consistent and customized interaction. We may also complement these with information gotten from other companies. For example, we can use other companies’ Services that help us calculate a general geographic area based on your IP address in order to customize certain Services regarding your geographic area.
We may also use the information to communicate with you, to inform you, for example, that a subscription is about to expire, when safety updates become available, or even to warn when you need to activate your account to keep it active.
5. Sharing of your personal information
We share your information with your consent. We can share or disclose personal information with other affiliates controlled by us and its affiliates, as well as suppliers or agents who work on behalf of us. For example, the companies hired to provide support Services to the Client or help in the protection and safety of our Services may need access to the personal information to perform those tasks. In those cases, these companies must fulfill our data privacy requirements and are not allowed to use the information to any other purpose. We may also disclose personal information when it comes to group transactions, such as a fusion or a sale of assets.
Finally, we can access, disclose and save your personal information, including your private content, when we believe that such is necessary to:
- The execution of a contract in which our Clients (data owners) are a part of or to pre-contractual diligences requested y the data owner;
- Comply with the law or respond to legal processes instituted by competent authorities, including the ones derived from governmental authorities or agencies;
- Protect our Clients (avoid spam or attempts to defraud the Services’ Users and/or to help avoid severe injuries or deaths);
- Operate and assure the safety of our Services, such as by avoiding or preventing an attack to our computerized Systems or networks;
- Protect our rights or our property, including the application of the terms that rule the use of the Services; however, if we receive information that indicate someone is using our Services to use/manipulate/alienate Agroop’s physical or intellectual property, we will not inspect the Client’s private life on our own, though we can report the case to the authorities.
Take into consideration that some of our websites and Services include links to third-parties websites or Services, which possess different privacy policies. If you send personal information to any of those websites or Services, your data will be managed by the privacy declarations of those third-parties websites or Services.
6. Access to personal information
Some of our Services allow you to view or edit your personal information online. To prevent other from seeing your personal information, you will be requested to log in first.
The ways to access your personal data will depend on the websites or Services used by you:
- net: you can access and update your profile at www.agroop.net by visiting the page Agroop Account.
- Invoicing System and Agroop Accounts: if you have an Agroop account with an entity of yours, you can update your personal information, by clicking on the “edit” button, on the entity’s profile.
- Agroop Account: If you wish to update the profile information in your Agroop account, change your password, add security information, view the exclusive ID associated to your credentials or close your account, you can do it through the settings on any Agroop’s app or website.
- Public profile: If you created a public profile with your Agroop account, you can edit or delete information on your public profile by entering your profile in any Agroop’s app or website.
If you can’t access your personal data gathered by our websites or Services (through the hyperlinks mentioned above) these websites and Services can provide you other ways to access your data. You can reach out to us using the form available online. The request to access or removal of your personal data will be answered up until 30 days after your request.
7. Communication preferences
If you receive promotional emais from us and you wish to stop receiving them, you can do it by following the steps mentioned in the email itself.
According to the respective Service, you may also have the option to proactively choose the receiving of promotional material through notifications, email, phone number and mail, from specific websites and Services of ours by visiting or logging in on the following pages:
- Agroop’s promotional communication manager allows you to update the contact information, manage the contact preferences concerning Agroop, cancel subscriptions and choose to share your contact information with our Partners. If you don’t have an Agroop account, you can manage your communication preferences using our email, through a form available online.
These options don’t apply to the presentation of online advertisement and/or the receiving of the Service’s mandatory communications, considered a part of certain Services of ours, prone to being received from time to time by you (except if you have cancelled the Service).
8. Geolocation services
When you use a feature or Service based on locations, available mobile telecommunication towers’ data, Wi-Fi data and GPS data can be send to Agroop. Agroop uses the location information to present to you Services requested by you, customize your experience and improve Agroop’s Products and Services.
The support can be provided via phone call or email. We can use the Remote Access (RA), with your consent, to temporarily browser in your session. The phone conversations or the Remote Access with the professionals can be recorded and/or monitored. When it comes to the Remote Access, you can log off at any time or, if you chose to continue until the end of the session, access the recording after the end of the session.
Some Services may allow you to control the time when the location information is sent to Agroop or made available to others. In some cases, the location information is essential to the Service and may require the feature’s uninstalling or the Service’s discontinuation, to stop the sending of location information.
9. Support data
Support data is the information we gather when you submit a support request or execute a problem resolution, including information about Hardware, Software and other details related to the support incident, such as: information about contact or authentication, information about the condition of the machine and the application in the moment of the flaw and during the diagnosis, System and registration data about the Software installations and Hardware setting, and also error control files. We use the support data as described in this Privacy Declaration and also to solve your support incident, and for training purposes.
The support can be provided via phone call or email. We can use the Remote Access (RA), with your consent, to temporarily browser in your session. The phone conversations or the Remote Access with the professionals can be recorded and/or monitored. When it comes to the Remote Access, you can log off at any time or, if you chose to continue until the end of the session, access the recording after the end of the session. After a support incident, we might send you a survey about your experience and offers. You can refuse the receiving of support surveys regardless of other communications provided by Agroop, by contacting Support.
To revise and edit your personal information gathered by our support Services, contact us using our online form.
10. Payment systems
Payment data is the information you provide when you shop online. This can include your payment system (for example, credit card, PayPal, Stripe), your name and address for invoicing and the security code associated to your payment system (for example, CSV or CVV). This section provides additional information regarding the gathering and use of your payment data.
Payment data is used to conclude your transaction, as well as to detect and prevent possible frauds. To maximize these objectives (such as the reduction of credit risk), we might share your payment data with banks and other entities who process payment transactions or other financial Services.
The payment or organization data provided by you will also be stored to help you conclude future transactions.
You can update or remove the payment method information associated to your Agroop account. You can also remove the payment method information associated to your organization account by contacting Customer Service. However, after we close your account or remove a payment method, we can keep your payment method data during the time considered reasonable to complete your existent transaction and comply with the legal requirements e/or prevent possible frauds.
11. Agroop account
The Agroop account consists of a Service that allowa you to log in on Agroop’s Products, websites and Services, as well as on our selected Partners ones.
12. Access to your personal information and closing your account
You can access your personal information on your Agroop account through our page. You can change your username, your password, alternative email and phone number. You can also close your Agroop account using the option “Close your account”. If your Agroop account has been added by an entity’s administrator, there may be a special procedure to close your Agroop account.
13. Other rights
Besides the data access, correction and elimination rights, as owner of the data we gathered you also have the following rights:
- Purpose limitation;
- Opposing to the purpose;
- Data portability;
- Remove the consent to the purpose at any time, without compromising the purpose’s lawfulness based on the previous consent given;
- File a complaint to a control authority. In Portugal: Comissão Nacional de Oriteção de Dados (CNPD) (National Data Protection Committee).
These rights may be directly executed by accessing your account on Agroop or through the sending of a communication to out contacts, doing your request.
14. Other relevant information about privacy
Below, you will find additional information about privacy you may find important. Many of this information describe common practices in the industry but we want to make sure you know about them. Take into consideration that this information is not a complete description of our practices. All of it is an extension of the previous information, more specific, included on other sections of this privacy declaration.
On this page:
- Protect the security of personal information;
- Changes in our privacy declarations;
- How to contact us.
15. Protect the safety of personal information
We are committed to protecting the safety of your personal information. So, we use a wide variety of technologies and safety procedures to help protect your personal information against non-authorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the provided personal information in computerized systems with limited access, located in controlled locations. When we transmit extremely confidential information (like a credit card number or password) through the Internet, we protect them using encryption like, for example, the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer).
Being used a password to help protect your accounts and personal information, the maintenance of the confidentiality of that password is your responsibility, so we ask you to not disclose that password. If you share a computer, you must always log of before exiting a website or Service to prevent the following Users from getting access to your information.
16. International data transfers
The use of our Services may imply the international transfer of your data. In that case, Agroop will strictly comply with the applicable legal dispositions, such as, when it comes to the determination of the adaptation of the personal data’s protection level of the transfer’s recipient country, and also regarding the requirements applicable to the transfer.
17. Data’s retention period
With no harm to the third-parties privacy policies, regarding the personal data dealt by those, and of contrary legal disposition, your personal data will be kept for the period of time needed to the execution of our Services or until you exert your right of objection, remove your consent to the purpose or ask for the elimination of the data.
18. Changes in our privacy declarations
We will occasionally update our privacy declarations to reflect the changes on our Services and still taking into consideration our Clients’ suggestions or impositions from the applicable legislation. If there are material changes to the declaration or to the way we will use your personal information, you will be notified through the highlighted publication of a notice about the changes before these come into effect or the direct sending of a notification. We advise you to regularly check the privacy declarations related to the Products and Services you use, to know how we protect your information.
19. Agroop’s Contacts
If you have any question related to technical support, contact us using the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your doubts are related to privacy or you want to ask the Agroop’s Privacy official a question, or if you wish to request access to your personal information, contact us via:
- Mail (Headquarters): Agroop – Parque Tecnológico de Óbidos, Edifícios Centrais sala 8, R/C, Rua da Criatividade, 2510-216 Óbidos, Portugal;
- Mail (Office): Agroop – Elospark II, Estrada de São Marcos 33, Escritório 11, 2735-521, Sintra, Portugal;
- Telephone (Office): (+351) 214 240 126
You can contact the responsible for eAgroop, Lda. data protection using the following address: eAgroop Lda., Parque Tecnológico de Óbidos, Edifícios Centrais Sala 8, R/C, Rua da Criatividade, 2510-216 Óbidos, Portugal.